Sunday, September 23, 2012

PE Goal Statement


Goals:
  •          Be able to distinguish between, and successfully produce, long and short vowels
  •          Make my らりるれろ sounds actually sound as they should
  •          Speed up my speaking without sacrificing quality/clarity of my sounds

Activities:
  •          Listen to and mimic and/or shadow at least a couple minutes of Japanese every day
  •          Go to Japanese language table or have a conversation with an authentic Japanese speaker at least once a week
  •          Be proactive about meeting with しばたせんせいif I am having particular difficulties

2 comments:

  1. Come to my office even if you don't have any difficulty. Let's just talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. はじめまして。 シワです。 どうぞよろしく。
    I am in your blog group for JPN101.
    がんばって!

    シワ

    ReplyDelete