Sunday, November 11, 2012

PE2 Reflection and PE3 Goals

PE2 Reflection:

My goals for the past cycle included improving my rhythm and my pitch patterns. I think my rhythm did improve, however, when the speed of speaking increases I discovered that I have a tendency to make pronunciation mistakes, get choppy, or both. Thus, I decided to make speed be the primary goal of my PE3.

PE3 Goals:

  • Improve speed of speaking without making frequent mistakes
  • Continue improving with being able to recognize/repeat pitch patterns
PE3 Activities:

  • Listen to Japanese spoken word as often as possible and work on distinguishing words and pitch patterns
  • When practicing shadowing, chose relatively more fast clips to practice on/submit so I get some practice with faster speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment